Parkinson's protocol a science-based intervention
A SCIENCE-BASED PROTOCOL TO SLOW OR STOP PARKINSON'S DISEASE
by Dr. H. Gordon Ainsleigh, D.C. 530-878-1901 [email protected]
All of the following interventions have been shown in peer-reviewed medical journal studies to either eliminate a Parkinson's promoter or add a Parkinson's inhibitor. My experience has shown that following this protocol stops and often reverses the progression of Parkinson's disease. The public has not been informed of these scientific findings because there is no money to be made on them, and therefore no reason to pay for educating the public.
References available by email upon request.
- Eliminate all dairy products from diet, except for butter. Rice substitutes are quite good, and coconut substitutes taste even better than ice cream.
- Eliminate all contact with pesticides, fungicides and herbicides, including natural pesticides (including rotenone & pyrethrin pesticides) extracted from the chrysanthemum family of plants. (i.e.: Living in a house that is fumigated increases risk 5-fold.)
- Take 400 IU of vitamin D daily for every 10 pounds of body weight. Get vitamin D (25-OH-D3) tested, and modify dosage as necessary to keep 25-OH-D3 between 40 & 70 nanograms/milliliter. Additionally, get non-burning full body sun exposure twice a week, or go to a tanning salon twice a week and use a tanning bed with lights that produce 3-7% ultraviolet B.
- Drink black tea (better) or caffeinated coffee every day, starting in early morning and continuing through mid afternoon.
- Drink wine every day, starting in morning and continuing through afternoon. Avoid evening alcohol, as it causes insomnia 4-5 hours later.
- Take daily resveratrol supplements made from Japanese knotweed.
- Take daily extracts of Chinese knotweed (Polygonum multiflorum); alcohol extract is best.
- Take daily supplement of ginseng extract.
- Eliminate mammal (red) meat from the diet.
- Eat lots of organic fruit (organic to avoid the pesticides-herbicides-fungicides that cause Parkinson's).
- Eat abundantly of organic foliage-type green vegetables.
- Eat raw or dry-roasted nuts.
- Take 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of turmeric spice twice every day, or take 3 turmeric extract capsules per day.
- Take 1,000 mg of niacinamide twice a day.
- Take up walking and push the pace. Work up to 3 miles 3 times a week.
- Take up body-contact dancing (i.e.: tango) and/or boxing practice (no hits to the head).
- Take 1,000 mg of omega 3 fatty acids per day for every 20 pounds of body weight.
- Eat a low protein diet. The best approach is to eat no animal products and no soy products.
- Rub a little DMSO somewhere on your body every day.
- Get a prescription for low-dose nicotine patches and use them daily.